INTERDISCIPLINARY PROJECT WORK (IPW)
- We use IPW for P3 to P5 students as a signature programme for Character and Development Education.
- The themes for each level are carefully selected to align to the NE messages.
- We integrate Social Studies, English, Health Education, Community Involvement Programmes (CIP) and Learning Journey into our IPW.
- Our purpose is to help students to find meaning and relevance in the projects that they are assigned to do.
P3 - Healthy Living
- To learn about healthy food choices.
- To create a recipe promoting healthy sandwiches
P4 - Embracing Diversity
- To appreciate other races and their cultures.
- To create PowerPoint slides to promote an ethnic place.
P5 - To Lead is to Serve
- To learn about the life of a war hero.
- To create a storyboard based on the life / contributions of a historical war hero